Intimidation

Nov. 11, 12:54 a.m. An unknown offender verbally intimidated two Richmond College students in the 1600 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Liquor-Law Violation

Nov. 11, 1:07 a.m. An RC student was reported for a liquor-law violation on Pitt Field. He was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean.

Nov. 16, 12:53 a.m. A Westhampton College student was reported for a liquor-law violation in Lora Robins Court. She was referred to the dean.

Nov. 16, 1:03 a.m. A WC student was reported for a liquor-law violation in Moore Hall. She was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean.

Nov. 16, 11:29 p.m. An RC student was reported for a liquor-law violation on UR Drive. He was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean.

Nov. 16, 11:54 p.m. An RC student was reported for a liquor-law violation in Marsh Hall. He was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean.

Nov. 17, 1:03 a.m. A WC student was reported for a liquor-law violation in Lora Robins Court. She was referred to the dean.

Nov. 17, 10:32 p.m. An RC student was reported for a liquor-law violation in the W41 lot. He was referred to the dean.

Theft

Nov. 11, 2:56 p.m. An unknown offender stole a street placard, valued at $30, from the 1500 block of the UFA.

Drug/Narcotics Violation/Drug Equipment Violation

Nov. 12, 11:07 p.m. Two RC students were reported for a drug violation in the B1 parking lot. One student was arrested, and both were referred to the dean.

Nov. 16, 3:04 p.m. An RC student was arrested on charges of possession with intent to distribute. He was taken to the Richmond City lock-up facility.

Nov. 18, 2 a.m. A non-student was arrested in the 1200 block of UFA for a drug violation and taken to the Richmond City lock-up facility.

Nov. 18, 11:42 p.m. An RC student was reported for a drug violation in the 1700 block of UFA. He was referred to the dean.

Damage/Destruction of Property/Vandalism

Nov. 15, 11:50 p.m. An RC student broke window panes in Marsh Hall valued at $200. He injured his hand and was transported to St. Mary's Hospital. The student was also reported for a liquor-law violation and referred to the dean.

Nov. 17, 2:21 a.m. An unknown offender damaged a 2003 Volvo in B1 Lot. The damage is valued at $75.

Nov. 17, 12:09 p.m. An unknown offender damaged a brick wall in the Kappa Sigma lodge. The damage is valued at $100.

Nov. 17, 2:38 a.m. An unknown offender damaged a WC student's iPhone in Lora Robins Court. The damage is valued at $50.

Nov. 18, 11:42 p.m. An unknown offender damaged a parking sign outside of Keller Hall. The damage is valued at $1.

Nov. 25, 2:55 p.m. An unknown offender broke a window pane in Thomas Hall. The damage is valued at $50.

Trespassing

Nov. 20, 1:22 p.m. Two RC students were reported for trespassing in another student's room in Gray Court. They were referred to the dean.