Possession of Burglary Tools

Feb. 12, 12:53 p.m. Police responded to a call reporting a suspicious person riding a bicycle on Bostwick Road near the campus entrance. The non-university offender was found to have bolt cutters on his person and was arrested for possession of tools intended for burglary.

Harassing Communications

Feb. 14, 1:34 p.m. A staff person in Boatwright Memorial Library reported receiving repeated phone calls, which were determined to be a phishing scam.

Theft from Building/Damage/Destruction/Vandalism of Property

Feb. 18, 8:30 a.m. An unknown person climbed onto the roof of the Jepson Alumni Center, damaging the slate roof shingles and a copper gutter. Cost of repairing the roof is estimated at $600.

Feb. 18, 12:51 a.m. One exit sign was damaged and one stolen from Thomas Hall. Each was valued at $140.

Feb. 18, 1:15 a.m. An exit sign valued at $140 was stolen from Marsh Hall.

Breaking and Entering

Feb. 15, 3:33 p.m. It was reported that at 2:30 a.m., an unknown offender broke into a Richmond College student apartment in the 1500 block of the University Forest Apartments and punched a hole in the sheet-rock wall. The investigation is pending.

Feb. 15, 3:33 p.m. It was reported that some time between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m. the previous night, an unknown offender broke into a Westhampton College student apartment in the 1700 block UFA and punched a hole in the wall. The investigation is pending.

Feb. 18, 1:57 p.m. It was reported that at 12 a.m. that morning, an unknown offender broke into a WC student apartment in the 1700 block UFA and punched a hole in the wall. The investigation is pending.

Liquor Law Violation

Feb. 15, 11:22 p.m. A Resident Assistant reported a liquor law violation in Wood Hall.

Feb. 15, 11:35 p.m. An RA reported two liquor law violations in Robins Hall.

Feb. 16, 9:45 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

Feb. 16, 10:15 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Moore Hall.