UR Weekly Roundup | Week of April 17

<p>Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.</p>

Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.

The last week of class is finally here! If you’re looking for something to do before finals, here are some events happening this week.

Spring University of Richmond Chamber Ensembles Concert

Monday 7:30 p.m.

As part of the Department of Music Free Concert Series, the UR Chamber Ensembles will perform a selection of works by Brahms, Dvorak, Handel and others in Camp Concert Hall. The concert will also feature a special performance by Peni Candra Rini, an Indonesian artist and a visiting Fulbright Scholar at UR. Tickets are not required for this event.

RSB Food Truck Tuesday

Tuesday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.

To celebrate the last week of class, the Robins School of Business will bring in four local food trucks, including Birmie’s Fixins, Brekkie Waffles, King of Pops and Monster Taco. If you are enrolled in a business school course this semester, you can obtain complimentary food tickets at the event.

SCEI Finals Pit Stop

Friday 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.

Join the Student Center for Equity and Inclusion in the Multicultural Space to grab a goody bag filled with snacks, toys and SCEI swag, along with delicious ice cream from King of Pops to help you gear up for finals. Items are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to arrive early!

Lakeside Farmers Market

Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.

If you’re looking for fresh local produce, the office of transportation will be offering shuttles to the Lakeside Farmers Market on Lakeside Avenue. The shuttle will run continuously from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Reserve your seat here.

Midnight Munchies

Sunday 10 p.m. - 11:55 p.m.

As a tradition to start off finals week, come to the Heilman Dining Center for a study break with comfort food and a live DJ. The menu will feature meatballs, pierogies, tacos, fruit trays and ice cream.

Contact lifestyle editor Son Tran at son.tran@richmond.edu.