Monday, April 29, 2024

Weekly Roundup | Week of Feb. 26

<p>Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.</p>

Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.

Just two more weeks until spring break, Spiders! As you prepare for midterms, remember to take some time for yourself. Here are some upcoming events that are perfect for taking a well-deserved study break.

Trivia Night at Benchtop Brewing Co.

Wednesday 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Stop by Benchtop Brewing Co. for a fun live trivia night. There will be prizes, and you will even get points if your answer is funny. Don't miss it!

University Dancers 39th Annual Concert

Friday 7:30 p.m., Saturday 7:30 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m.

Come to the 39th Annual Concert, presented by the University Dancers, for an unforgettable evening of dance. Enjoy mesmerizing performances featuring spectacular choreography by guest artists Ephrat Asherie, Larry Keigwin and Take Ueyama. Additionally, be captivated by contemporary works crafted by esteemed faculty members Angelica Burgos, Alicia Díaz, Eric Rivera and Anne Van Gelder from the Department of Theatre & Dance. Plus, witness outstanding student choreography. Tickets are free and can be reserved here.

Live in the Current

Friday 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Join SpiderBoard in collaboration with the Richmond College Student Government Association for their Live in the Current kickoff event! Enjoy live music, an open mic to showcase your talent and stand-up comedy by Andre D Thompson. Don't miss out!

Contact lifestyle editor Emma Galgano at emma.galgano@richmond.edu.