Police Report: 10/9/08

Illness/Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 3, 9:21 p.m. A Westhampton College student was taken from the Intermural Fields to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Oct. 3, 9:58 p.m. A WC student was taken from C-lot to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Oct. 4, 1:21 a.m. A call was made to university police from the 200 block of University Forest Apartments to pick up a student who was later found in a parking lot on Westhampton Way and taken to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness. He was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 3, 10:09 p.m. Two RC students and one WC student were referred to the dean for underaged drinking in C-lot.

Oct. 4, 2:48 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underaged drinking in the 200 block of the apartments after someone saw him almost get hit by a car.

Drug Narcotic Violation

Oct. 3, 12:26 a.m. An RC student was arrested for marijuana posession in an RC residence hall.

Hit and Run

Sept. 30, 6:31 p.m. The front fender and quarter panel of the passenger-side of an RC student's car was damaged in the 2100 block of the apartments. The damage is estimated at $1,000.

Vandalism

Sept. 29, 1:24 p.m. The driver's-side mirror was broken off of an RC student's BMW in R-lot.

Oct. 1, 2:10 a.m. A stone bench on the Lake Path was knocked over.

Oct. 6, 4:28 p.m. An athletic department vehicle's side-view mirror was damaged off campus. The damage is estimated at $200.