Long week? Still lucky.

What a week!

This is just one of those weeks. ... It's one of those weeks where everything seems to be going wrong.

You run out of print credits, you leave your phone in your room, you can't find your SpiderCard, the panini line is ALWAYS long, you have three midterms and five papers, your mom feels needy and won't stop calling, it's rainy, you feel chubby, you run out of underwear but you have no time to do laundry so you're wearing bathing suit bottoms and everyone thinks that you're wearing granny panties and if there's a hard object in a mile radius of your foot, you're probably going to stub your toe on it. It is just one of those weeks.

What can you do? Your teachers seem to think that you have an endless amount of time to dedicate to their classes, your friends are equally upset and they need someone to talk to, but you don't have the time to talk to them, you're getting more e-mails than you can read and you literally fear drinking more caffeine because you know that your body can't handle it.

You could comfort eat, I mean you have plenty of Dining Dollars and who doesn't love spending fake money? But that would make you feel even fatter, so maybe not. You could spend all night in the library? But that would call for caffeine, and you're already worried about your internal organs as it is (especially your liver).

Maybe you could just give up and get some sleep? But, then you'll fail, never get a job, never find a soulmate and probably end up asking people if they want fries with that. So, again, what can you do?

I don't have the answers for what to do whenever everything seems to go downhill -- you all have probably guessed by reading my column that I'm all over the place!

But, I can say this: Whenever I feel like my day can't possibly get any worse, I try to remember that there are starving kids in Africa, so if I get a B- on a paper, it really isn't the end of the world.

So, I know that everyone, myself included, is going to stress to death, but if just for a second every day we look at the bigger picture, we will get through with flying colors!

Also, try to not get frustrated with each other. Everyone is feeling a bit edgy, stressed and grouchy. If your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't text you all day, give him or her a break (because if this happens to you, at least you have a significant other, which is more than I can say for myself).

A much needed Fall Break is coming up -- it's so close! Once we get there, it'll be amazing. So, here's wishing everyone the best of luck with their assignments, relationships, internal organs and emotionally infused weeks!