Media Timeout: 2/10/2011

• Cleveland Cavaliers fans have even more reason to Tweet "SMH" (shaking my head) after Monday night's game against the Dallas Mavericks. The Cavaliers lost their way into the NBA record book as their skid continued to 25 straight losses. But the Cavs' most recent loss wasn't a blow-out. It was the kind of loss that involved a lot of head-slapping and "what were you thinking!" plays synonymous with a team that can't do anything right. Cleveland set the single-season consecutive loss record a few days ago, but the NBA keeps an overall losing streak record that takes into account slides stretched over two seasons. Looks as though the Cavs post-LeBron James are making history, but for all the wrong reasons.

• Wake Forest freshman outfielder Kevin Jordan needed a kidney transplant, but none of his family members were suitable matches. Wake's head baseball coach, Tom Walter, stepped up to the plate instead. Both men are recovering at Emory Hospital in Atlanta after Walter donated a kidney to Jordan on Monday. If your family can't help you, your teammates and coaches always can.

• University of Georgia running back Washaun Ealey was indefinitely suspended from all team activities after failing to show for a punishment run last week. Ealey, who was the Bulldogs' leading rusher last year with 811 yards and 11 touchdowns, isn't new to the doghouse. He was suspended from Georgia's 2010 season opener against the University of Louisiana, Lafayette for leaving the scene of an accident and driving on a suspended license. The treat in this for the Dawgs? Last week they signed Isaih Crowell, rated as the No. 1 running back prospect in the country. Ealey's troubles could let Crowell's talents out of the cage early.