Media Timeout: 4/1/2010

• One of the coaches in college basketball's biggest rivalry just channeled Benedict Arnold down along Tobacco Road. University of North Carolina coach Roy Williams said he thought Duke University could win the NCAA tournament, a comment that many Tar Heel faithful consider treason. Watch out for torches and pitchforks, Roy, especially after this season's dismal record and NIT appearance.

• Tiger Woods recently commented that he believed fans wouldn't heckle him at the Masters. Tiger, we read your Sexts. Who are you trying to kid? We know you like it rough.

• 6-foot-8-inch Baylor University freshman Brittney Griner broke the single-season record and NCAA women's tournament record for blocked shots Monday night versus Duke. She currently has 35 blocks in four games. However, Griner is still primarily known for her 21-point and one-punch performance against Texas Tech University earlier this season.

• Pittsburgh wide receiver Santonio Holmes faces allegations that he harmed a woman at an Orlando nightclub. This comes just weeks after quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's legal troubles. Everyone knew the Steelers would be focusing on their defense this off-season. Too bad it was their legal one.

• David Beckham's Achilles injury has officially sidelined him for the 2010 World Cup. Oh well, guys, good luck convincing your girlfriends to watch now.

Contact staff writers Amelia Vogler and Brenton Lewis at amelia.vogler@richmond.edu and brenton.lewis@richmond.edu